- For Business Visas with a letter of invitation:
- A letter of invitation from the Saudi company
addressed to the Consular Section including the following: The civil registration
number of the company, name of the applicant in full, religion, nationality, passport
number,occupation, name of Canadian employer, the purpose of the trip, length of stay and number of entries.The letter
must be signed and stamped by a Saudi
Chamber of Commerce & include a copy of the company’s registration certificate
which includes The civil registration number of the company.
- Letter from a registered company or firm
based in Canada addressed to the Consular Section including the following:The name
of the applicant in full, religion, nationality, passport number,occupation, name
of saudi co, the purpose of the trip,
length of stay and number of entries. The letter must be
signed and stamped by a Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade & include a copy
of company’s registration certificate.
- For Business Visas with an authorization:
- The sponsor in Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa authorization through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once the application is approved,
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consular
Section. The sponsor must provide the
applicant with a copy of the visa slip.
- Number and date of your visa authorization.
- A letter addressed to the
Consular Section from the applicant’s
firm signed and stamped, including
information about the applicant and purpose of the trip.
- Visa application form (Typed out or hand
written in block letters).
- Two recent (4x6 cm) photographs on a plain
white background (write name on back).
- A valid passport for at least six months
from the application date, including the place of birth and two blank pages side
by side. (Original & one copy)
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a valid
residency permit (permanent resident card).
only copy of front and back of the PR card)
- Fees payable to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
(payment separate for each applicant):
- For single entry: Money order in the amount of $88.00 (Can. Dollars)
- For multiple entries: two money orders in the amount of
88.00 and 132.00 (total of $220.00). (Can. Dollars).
photocopy confirmed airlines reservations must be submitted along with the application.
Visa validity is 3 months from date of issue.