The sponsor in Saudi Arabia
must apply for a visa authorization through the Ministry of
Foreign Affairs. Once the request is granted, the Ministry of
Foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consular
Section. The sponsor
must provide the applicant with the authorization date, the number
and copy of the visa slip.
- Visa application form (Typed out or hand
written in block letters).
- A valid passport for 1 year at least from
the application date including the place of birth (Original &
- Three (3) recent passport size (4 cm x 6 cm) photographs stapled on the application formand the medical form.
- Letter of Sponsorship from the Saudi
sponsor (university) certified by the university & indicating
the authorization number & the date
- Degree/ Diploma , transcripts all certified by The
Department of Foreign Affairs of Canada Tel:(613)995-0119 (two
authenticated copies from The Department of Foreign Affairs of Canada).
- Medical report and attach all test results
& have the report certified by the college of physicians of
the issuing province (Original & one copy).
- Police clearance report. (Original &
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a
valid residency permit (permanent resident card). (Send only
copy of front and back of the PR card).
- Student visa is gratis
- A statement or proof of
- A photocopy
confirmed airlines reservations must be submitted along with the